DANVILLE DENTAL ASSOCIATES 11TH ANNUAL GIVE THANKS FOR SMILES EVENT
The Danville Dental Associates 11th Annual “Give Thanks for Smiles” benefit fundraiser took place on November 6, 2021. Dental services, such as fillings, extractions, and cleanings were provided for a fee of $50 for each procedure. Danville Dental Associates donates all materials and supplies needed for the procedures. All of the proceeds received were donated to God’s Storehouse.
Danville Dental Associates staff volunteers included 5 dentists, 4 hygienists, 8 dental assistants, and 7 office staff members. Overall, 55 patients were treated enabling a donation of $3,473.00 to God’s Storehouse. In the eleven years that Danville Dental Associates has sponsored “Give Thanks for Smiles”, $57,453.00 has been given to benefit local charities. Dental services valued at over $160,000 have been performed over the last eleven years to help our community in coordination with this event.
The staff of Danville Dental Associates would like to express their appreciation to the patients who participated. We are also grateful to the staff members who generously volunteered their time to the event:
- Doctors: Dr. Albert Payne, Dr. Christopher Payne, Dr. Thomas White, Dr. Nikki Hartline, and Dr. Morgan Williams.
- Hygienists: Jenny Toufas, Denise Edwards, Megan McCoy, and Catherine Quick
- Dental Assistants: Gwen Andrews, Angie Vicks, Marty Norton, Cashe Crossley, Vernisha Jacobs, Charity White, Billie Jean Adams, Mackenzie Miller, Tia Price, and Josh White,
- Office Staff: Misti Searcy, Tracy Turner, Steve Daniel, Katrina Ragsdale, Lisa Wells, Karyn Hutchens, and Kim Barrett
- Other Volunteers: Hailey Goins, Adam Searcy, and Alyssa Hutchens