The Danville Dental Associates’ 8th Annual “Give Thanks for Smiles” benefit fundraiser took place on November 3rd, 2018. Dental services, such as fillings, extractions, and cleanings were provided for a fee of $50 for each procedure. Danville Dental Associates donates all materials and supplies needed for the procedures. All of the proceeds received were donated to God’s Storehouse.
Danville Dental staff volunteers included 6 dentists, 9 hygienists, 13 dental assistants, and 6 office staff members. Overall 98 patients were treated enabling a donation of $6,150 to God’s Storehouse. In the eight years that Danville Dental Associates has sponsored “Give Thanks for Smiles”, $41,770 has been given to benefit local charities. Dental services valued at over $125,000 have been performed over the last eight years to help our community in coordination with this event.
The staff of Danville Dental Associates would like to express their appreciation to the patients who participated and offer apologies to patients who were unable to schedule do to lack of appointment space. We are also grateful to the staff members who generously volunteered their time to the event:
- Doctors: Dr. Albert Payne, Dr. Thomas White, Dr. Jeffrey Clifton, Dr. Nikki Hartline, Dr. Chris Payne, and Dr. Andrew Hessler
- Hygienists: Jenny Toufas, Denise Edwards, Beth Holder, Kristin Clarke, Kim Moore, Lisa Perez, Dana Cole, Megan McCoy, and Rhonda Johnson
- Dental Assistants: Kim Sadler, Charity White, LaKisha Ferguson, Shaniqua Penick, Kelsey Steele, Billie Jean Adams, Marty Norton, Ann Key, Tiara Clarke, Kaitlyn Hamlett, Amy Harris, Paula Helms and Chelsie Vaughan
- Office Staff: Kim Barrett, Gwen Andrews, Melinda Dalton, Cari Craddock, Misti Searcy, and Beth Cooke
- Other Volunteers: Hailey Goins, Hannah Goins, Zach Payne, Kara Searcy, Joshua White, Teresa Cook, Angela Napier, and Deb Johnson
For Immediate Release
Media Contact: Deb Johnson • email@example.com • 540.903.0670