DANVILLE DENTAL ASSOCIATES 10TH ANNUAL GIVE THANKS FOR SMILES EVENT
The Danville Dental Associates 10th Annual “Give Thanks for Smiles” benefit fundraiser took place on November 7th and November 14th, 2020. Dental services, such as fillings, extractions, and cleanings were provided for a fee of $50 for each procedure. Danville Dental Associates donates all materials and supplies needed for the procedures. All of the proceeds received were donated to God’s Storehouse.
Danville Dental Associates staff volunteers included 7 dentists, 9 hygienists, 11 dental assistants, and 14 office staff members. Overall, 98 patients were treated enabling a donation of $5,630 to God’s Storehouse. In the ten years that Danville Dental Associates has sponsored “Give Thanks for Smiles”, $53,980.00 has been given to benefit local charities. Dental services valued at over $150,000 have been performed over the last ten years to help our community in coordination with this event.
The staff of Danville Dental Associates would like to express their appreciation to the patients who participated and offer apologies to patients who were unable to schedule due to lack of appointment space. We are also grateful to the staff members who generously volunteered their time to the event:
- Doctors: Dr. Albert Payne, Dr. Christopher Payne, Dr. Jeffrey Clifton, Dr. Thomas White, Dr. James Evans, Dr. Austin Moon, and Dr. Morgan Williams.
- Hygienists: Jenny Toufas, Denise Edwards, Beth Holder, Kristin Clarke, Kim Moore, Lisa Perez, Megan McCoy, Tamara Puckett, and Cathy Rutledge
- Dental Assistants: Kim Sadler, Marty Norton, Cashe Crossley, Vernisha Jacobs, Charity White, Ariana Santiago, Melissa McKenna, Billie Jean Adams, Chelsie Vaughn, Courtney Brande, and Tiara Clarke
- Office Staff: Shakeia Graves, Lakeisha Graves, Cari Craddock, Beth Cooke, Monica Ordaz-Garcia, Kimberly Presley, and Kim Barrett
- Other Volunteers: Donnie Parris, Angela Napier, Teresa Cook, Misti Searcy, Kara Searcy, Casey Cook, and Hailey Goins